Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Saturday 30 April 2011

Never say NEVER

Is already  second week of my 4th semester and I miss my semester break. =( But I quite love my time table because we have a LONG lunch break and SHORT lecture time. XD After Tuesday class Anna, Zi Hui, Gracie and I decided to watch [JUSTIN BIEBER: never say never movie]
I'm not Justin Bieber's fan but the movie is AWESOME ! Caution: If you are going for this movie~don't not sit beside your friend which having serious "Justin Bieber fever" because he or she might keep "PIAK PIAK PIAK" you.>.<
Yeah! The cinema is mine! 
spot GRACIE! spot GRACIE! XD
Miss Anna 




♥ Love me, love me, say that you love me
Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me
Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me
Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me 














No comments:

Post a Comment