Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Monday 4 April 2011

My 19th Birthday


yeepee yaya~I'm 19 now ( it sound old ya >.< )  this is the 2nd time in my life that I celebrate my birthday with my parents on actual day. Can you feel how excited am I ? But is a bit sad that my sis can't join us ={ Before that, I'm doing some research on where to go? what to eat? and...... Finally, I chosen DELIcious which located at The Marc Residence - Jalan Pinang. For more information of this restaurant, you guys can refer to http://www.kuala-lumpur.ws/restaurant-reviews/delicious.htm =}

outfit of the day 

with my dad 

with my mum 

Take 1 ~ failed >_<

Take 2 ~ almost >_<

Take 3 ~ acceptable LOL

mushroom soup~rating: 5/10

traditional meat ball spaghetti~rating: 3/10  

fish & chip~rating: 5/10

nyonya laksa~rating: 2/10

Environment is delicious but food is NOT  but carol said that the outlet at Mid Valley is nice. I think their menu also need to be improve because the font is too small, is hard to read for the people who have short-sighted. =)
The parking fee is super expensive because we just parked NOT more than 1 hour but it cost us RM 10. Even the overall experience is not really good but I do really enjoy the way we celebrate ~     simple but lovely 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me ...hehehe=}

2 comments: