Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Monday 11 April 2011

Almost

Is it happy moment alway are short? My semester break is almost END !!!!!! I have no idea why I just love this semester break   VERY MUCH  compare to previous. 

I love my semester break with no reason???
  I don't have go for a travel BUT I STILL LOVE IT !

 I don't have people to date with and  no lover at all  BUT I STILL LOVE IT !

I think I almost know why=}
I just stay at home and doing some sewing things that why I  LOVE IT ??????
I just go around and cari makan with my sis  that why I  LOVE IT ??????
I just sitting in front of my computer and watching some drama and movie that why I  LOVE IT ??????
I just having some shopping with my mum and friends that why I  LOVE IT ??????
Is not mostly because of those ~~~is because I enjoy every moment and second that what I'm doing and appreciated it. =} Lastly, is also because I can sleep until late !!!


Special THANKS TO ~~~
Thank you for my friends and relatives for the birthday presents 
PS: my sis said my birthday is most like CHINESE NEW YEAR (because I really a lot of ang pao hehe~i didn't show it all out)
Thanks you for my stupid eyes which can't see at night!!! I think I should start feeding myself some CARROTS!!!! LOL~~I"M BLIND AT NIGHT!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment