Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Friday 1 April 2011

Varia~♥

Last week, I'm went to Seremban for visit my lovely VARIA group friends and we were having a little gathering at Hawaii Steak House. But they were gave me a early surprise birthday celebration and it is really lovely. =}♥ (What is VARIA?hehe...it is our secret) There are some of the members can't join us but promise must join us next time ya ...if not~~i will varia u ! hahahaha(evil laugh)

Let me introduce them to u all ^^
♥ Our VARIA creator Mee Shin ♥

♥ Mee Shin & Yao ♥

♥ Mei & Yao ♥

♥ me , Pau Yi & Mee Shin ♥


This business woman is super busy to have a phone call with her client~LOL

Our group photo of the day =}

hehe~and finally thx you all for the present, cake and ALL !! 
 I love it very very very very much~love you all  forever and ever  

EXTRA ! EXTRA ! EXTRA!

My youngest sis is going to be "i don't know what AJK" and she have to change her uniform  and I......................try it on !!!! It remind me how uncomfortable is it when we have to wear these baju during the SUPER HOT afternoon arh~~~~~!!!! 

hahaha....I can fit in my youngest sis's baju XD (I'm crazy ! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment