Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Monday 2 May 2011

Happy Birthday Zi Hui ☺

These is my girls  We know each other almost 1 years, we take the same course, we study in same class, we love to shop, we love to chit chat, we love to be crazy together & we love each other. =} Last week, is our fish ball Zi Hui's birthday and we decided to celebrate with her at C.A.F.F.E.I.N.E.E.S. 
This is my 3rd time here and I do really love their environment and food BUT their service is hmmmmmmmmmm(I think you know what i mean)......
Our birthday girl
Hui: I wishes I can eat fish ball everyday XD
Happy Birthday ya ☺
Hehe~~when I reached home and save all the photos to my computer~then I just realize that we have took MORE THAN 300 pic that day  (before delete the ugly pic) @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment