Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Saturday 14 May 2011

Hello Stranger


Since the day of my fourth semester's class start I know I will be murder by my assignment and proposal ! LOL ~ BUT it will never stop me to go out and have fun because I don't want to have a stressful semester again ! My youngest sis was having her holiday so I forced her to go for a movie with me because she is a bookworm and never leave her book for one second but finally I successfully persuaded her to go out with me...hehehe
People will ask me when you and your parents are apart, will you miss them and you use with it? My answer alway is "of course I'm use to it" but now my sis and I was apart~~ I'm miss her badly and feel like missing something in my life. Now I understand why~ because you will feel not use to it when the person which stay with you leave you BUT you will never realize the person which come and visit you during weekend leave you. I have been stay with my sis at my aunt's house since we born and we seeing each other's changes but I only see my parents once a week or once a month and I want to explain that I'm not being cool to my parents ( because my friends keep saying I'm be very rude and cool when I talk with my parents)...I'm just feel so strange and I really don't understand what is the "proper manner" that you guys mean because in my mind set that is my proper way to talk with parents and I do really respect them and love them as well but I just don't know how to express it. I really don't know what go wrong? @_@ I think I should go to one of my friend's house and see how they talk with their parents. LOL >.<
This is the movie that we went for ~~~~Hello Stranger ! The movie is quite nice and my sis love it a lot =} The story is happen at Korea so it gave me a impact of "let go to have Korean cuisine after this movie" hahaha...so we really go for it ! We went to Koh Hyang which at Fahreinheit for KOREAN CUISINE ~weeeeee
I think she love this plan too ^.^ 

After this we went to Vivo Home.
This is my "38" oldest sis. She screamed : " is one..is one..help me to capture this" LOL 

hehe~then give me "one" too 

 End with my family photo 


No comments:

Post a Comment