Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween Horror Spirits | Genting Theme Park


Oh~yeah! Is Halloween!!! Do you heard about the Genting Halloween Horror Spirits Event that having in the Genting Outdoor Theme  Park. It have different zone which is Horror Circus, Horror Village, The Bridge of  Helplessness, Hospital Hallway Spirits and Horror Movie Night. It really made me wanted to go in and have a look desperately. And I went to Genting twice just for this!!!

The first time, when we there it was already closed (because it close at 11.00 pm) so went home with sour face. ='{ But we took a lot of picha on that day so let me show you some of the pichasss. =}

It was really a random plan and he never prepare anything so he just in his T-shirt, short pants and sandals. 

With a passerby monster LOL 

hmmmmm~


awww~~~

♥ Hi~My Choo Choo Dinosaur 


♥ Second 

The second time, we try to book online but failed so thinking to try our luck and hope there will not be too crowded *IMPOSSIBLE*. We reached Genting around 7.00pm but there is already very crowded and everyone was lining up for enter the theme park. It was really crazy long queue and I don't ever know where is the end of the line so we decided that maybe we just walk around first and come back at 9 something to get our tickets. But how we spend this two hours???

Since their Snow World have just done the renovation and it looked much more nicer and fun so we  decided to spend one hour in the SNOW WORLD and shop for another one hour. =} Seriously, we really have so much fun in the Snow World and I damnly love the ♥ tubing slide ♥ !!  

♥ With my boy, cousin and sisters 


♥ MAX LOVE this picha  

Tic Tock Tic Tock and RINGGGGG~~~! Is almost 10.00 pm, time to go and buy our tickets for the Halloween Horror Spirits Event.

Guess what??? The ticket SOLD OUT!!! Yes, is SOLD OUT. *thunder and storm on my head* We stood next to the exit area and suddenly a aunty came over and told us about....

Aunty: "the tickets is really worth the price and everything inside is awesome!"

Us: "We wanna go in but the ticket was sold out."

Aunty: "Maybe you can take our ticket because we booked earlier online"

Us: (WHAT??? I stunned !!!) "Aunty, are you serious?"

Aunty: "Is okay. Just take it."

PS: I think the aunty really saw the storm and thunder on my head LOL ♥ Toughing and thank a lot to this lovely aunty 





♥ Our group photo of the day 



♥ Tadangggg~~~here is the end of my post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment