Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Kristyle's 21st Birthday @ JADE HILL


Do anyone hear about Jade Hills Country Club before? It is located at Kajang and a really good place for holding event. Because last week, I have been invited by my course mate  Kristyle  to attend her sweet  21st Birthday Celebration at Jade Hills Country Club. So, let my picture tell you how was the venue look like! =}

The swimming pool

Kristyle's birthday party is just beside the swimming pool!!!  And we are all discussing about how to make her take off her shoes and pass us her phone then push her to the pool!!! *evil laugh*  So I came out with this idea: I going to ask her to take photo with me, the first picha will be take with her phone (so her phone will be on my hand) then will be group photo with camera and PUSH HER TO THE POOL!!! LOL PS: When you plan to have a pool side party, you must  prepare as much as clothes for change because your friends already think about to push you to the pool when you invited them. 

♥ Me with Kristyle 



♥ Group photo 1 



hmmmm...she started to worry and suspected on this and that LOL

but so sad....

WE SUCCESS IN THE END!!!*sorry Kristyle~hiak hiak*



Once again, Happy Birthday to Kristyle!  For more picture of Jade Hills Country Club can log on to Jade Hills Country Club Kajang Malaysia and if you are thinking to plan an event to hold in Jade Hills Country Club can kindly send a e-mail to soberjadehills@gmail.com


Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment