Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Tuesday 7 June 2011

ONE LOVE ONE BERJAYA CHARITTY VIVA LA BAZAAR

Have been a long time didn't update my blog >< ~~~ recently keep busy with my assignments and event works and can you believe that??? I almost never sleep for four days in one week !!! These week almost just lock myself in my room for doing those edit work. I will also like to share with you about our first HUGE Bazaar that we going to held in our college, do you guys still remember the BAZAAR that I mention at previous post? We are going to have it on SUNDAY too  During that day, we will have more booth and most the famous blogger will also come to sell their items as well.=}

Date: 12 Jun 2011
Time: 11 a.m- 8 p.m
Venue: Berjaya University College of Hospitality, Level 11, West Wing
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Besides that, if you wanna sell out your items~~~this is a good chance for YOU!!! Because we are going to rent out our booth, each booth only RM 100 nett (this will directly donate to H.I.V orphan) If you are interested with it, please kindly e-mail us ~ oneloveoneberjaya@hotmail.com 
So what you waiting for?? Date your friends or family now!!! 


 Have fun !!! 

For more information :

No comments:

Post a Comment