Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Monday 27 June 2011

Myself

Teacher: Class~let write an essay about yourself....Do you still remember how u describe yourself in the essay that time?? You will write about who you are? and how you are? So let us remind what we have wrote last time and is that remain the same?? But when came to an industry the most important thing is you must know how you wanna to be ~~~so be YOURSELF and I....of course is to be MYSELF!! hehehe and my cousin and I got the free tickets for Jolin Tsai's concert ~~~JOLIN TSAI is gorgeous!!! 
 Our ticket 

We ain't wearing couple tee ya >.< hehehe

We sit kinda far ya but we still can have a nice view =}

Spot the ball! Spot the ball!! It is the thing that I love the most in this concert =} the effect of the ball is so nice.




END 


This is the free gift that we got. We not greedy~these is the person called us to distribute to our friends and... LOL

 
And through the overall concert, my cousin and I fall in love with this song ♥ 

Recently the weather is kinda uncertain so take care of yourself ya~~~drink more water, rest more and of course smile more ^_____^ . Have a nice day !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment