Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Follow My Instagram ❥ PATRICIAPCUBE

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sarawak~Kuching ♥ 1

I almost half died after my 4th Semester final exam and now is time for ENJOY MY LOVELY SEMESTER BREAK !!!! But my cousin and I were super randomly went and bought a ticket to Sarawak and we never know what we going to do there...LOL~~But I don't care~~my responsibility is to pack my things, be there, enjoy the trip and let my cousin plan and settle all the things..wakakakaka (evil laugh) =P
We stayed at Four Points by Sheraton and they have shuttle bus which send us to the hotel. The hotel is quite near the airport, it only take around 15 minute to hotel !! 
hehehe...perasan~ing when i found a mirror =P
We tried to turn on the TV but we can't find the switch button....we on it in the end but we keep touch the TV screen to change the channel~~IT AIN'T TOUCH SCREEN !!! The remote control is on the table which next to the TV =.= oh golly~~two "mong cha cha" people stay in the same room LOL
Oh golly~~can you believe that???NO HIGH BUILDING!!! (I screamed out loud~~arhhh)
Weee wang wang~~~When that time I reached there I almost starve because is already afternoon and I did't eat much in the morning...and we found this Taiwan restaurant which opposite our hotel and I totally fell in love with this restaurant because their food and beverage is SUPER AFFORDABLE...CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP and NICE NICE NICE !!! 
hehehe....this is funny and cute~~SPECIAL MENU for "GHOST MONTH" LOL
Oppsss~~I really wanna take picture before we ate but we really hungry like ghost that time >.<
It is NICEEEEEEEEEEE..yum yum and is only RM5.00 !!!
Full of energy!!! and start our journey =}  Do you notice that?? The tour guide told us that there is around 45% local driver's driving license are expired and for sure no police will stop them because the polices are not working at all~and is common to not wearing your safety belt. LOL 
Gunung Wanita
Our first station~~Sarawak Culture Village It is a living museum depicts the heritage the major racial groups  in Sarawak and their lifestyle amidst 14 acres of tropical vegetation. The entrance fee is RM60.00 per adult and RM30.00  per child~~I bought child ticket...hehe (joking =p)
OMG~~I named it HORRIBLE BRIDGE~~ is super scary!!! Can the tour guide lead me a way to the destination instead of using this horrible bridge??? T.T  
Hehehe...I am adventurer!! Don't look down and speed up LOL =.=
Weeee~~~real head skeleton =D
Our passport~~~It is for you to collect the village stamps in the Culture Village...so you can keep it as souvenir. =} 
Another HORRIBLE LADDER~~>.<
Hehehe....group photo 
My cousin tried to play the blowpipe and for sure he FAIL!! hahahaha 
A picha with the Orang Penan. =}
Cultural Performances =}
♥ Peace 
I fell in love with it so took a picha. 
di da du~~~
Next station~~Factory Kek Lapis!! We spend around RM100 something to buy the kek lapis. >.<
And is time for DINNER!!! We went to the most popular food places in Sarawak---Top Spot Seafood Centre. 
One of the MUST TRY~~~Sugarcane with lemon 
weeeeeeeee~~~~ngom ngom =p
After dinner for sure must have a little exercise~~~SHOPPING!! hehehehe
Cute recycle bin ♥ 
He trying to act cute???Excuse you~~You ain't cute...blekkkkk=p
End of the first day~back to hotel and have a good night sleep. 
The hotel's tissue and it mean....let play tic tac toe !!! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment